rsync

Maybe I just don't get it, but rsync from the NetBSD CVS repository seems not to retrieve any of the .../CVS directories. I'm using the command

        # rsync -rltv rsync://anoncvs.netbsd.org/cvsroot/src ./cvsroot

and I'm getting the appropriate *,v files and all the "normal" subdirectories (including the Attic)

        # ls ./cvsroot/src
        Attic           common          etc             regress         usr.bin
        BUILDING,v      compat          external        rescue          usr.sbin
        Makefile,v      contrib         games           sbin            x11
        Makefile.inc,v  crypto          gnu             share
        UPDATING,v      dist            include         sys
        bin             distrib         lib             tests
        build.sh,v      doc             libexec         tools

but no CVS/ directory. This would seem to make it impossible to use the rsyc copy as a local repository.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is my goal of setting up a local private mirror simply not valid?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |