Re: dspam problem

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Paul Goyette wrote:

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Quentin Garnier wrote:

Well, I rebuilt dspam with the additional debug option, and it is no
longer failing!  Mail is being processed by dspam and being reinjected
into postfix successfully.

:)

Can you provide a ktrace of the failing one, then?

As Adrian pointed out, this really shouldn't happen. but I _had_ rebuilt dspam previously and it was still failing.

So, I will now try once again to rebuild dspam, without the extra debug option, and if it fails, I'll get a ktrace.

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!

I removed the extra debug option and rebuilt dspam again. I'm happy to report that the original problem is no longer present, and everything is running correctly.

If it should start misbehaving again, I'll be sure to grab a ktrace.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |