Re: status for Marvell Orion support

> > is there a reason that you haven't committed the support for this board
> > yet? I'd very much like to see it in-tree.
> In my impression, I think that there is a problem in the peripheral
> device driver of present Marvell.

If the only problem is the placement of a few files in the source
tree, or the possibility to share a few files with other
platforms, I'd say it should not prevent you from committing it.
Unless we're talking about a major overhaul, it's my impression
that those issues can be dealt with incrementally after the code
is in-tree, no?

- Håvard