lenovo T61: wake-up doesn't enable video

Hi!

I just tried installing the amd64-5.0 snapshot 20090227 iso from
releng on an lenovo T61.
Hardware seems to be supported fine so far, except for some warnings
about wm0 and iwn0.

I tried suspending with "sysctl -w machdep.sleep_state=3" and it shut
down. Pressing fn+F4 woke it up again (judging from hard disk activity
and the status lights below the screen). However, video wasn't enabled
again, the screen stayed black.

I tried typing "vbetool post" which gave me some short hard disk
activity, but the screen stayed black.

Pressing the power button for 1-2 second gave me an orderly shutdown
(no fsck on startup), so I guess the wake-up worked fine except for
the video.

Suggestions?
 Thomas