Re: SOLVED (Re: How to create a large filesystem?)

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 08:06:24AM +0200, Martti Kuparinen wrote:

> Now that I think more about this, the reason why I had dk0 after a clean
> installation might be because I had Debian 5.0 on this host before
> NetBSD... So I think NetBSD won't create this automatically on new hosts.

Yes, but unless someone has fixed it in the past few months, NetBSD *will*
interpret the backup copy of the GPT partition table -- after the primary
has been overwritten -- instead of a perfectly good MBR and disklabel.
This can get quite ugly.

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost