Re: libedit trouble

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 06:56:27PM +0000, Patrick Welche wrote:
> Using "bc" as the libedit using test programme,
>
> Core was generated by `bc'.

Update libedit.  All callers of el_set(, EL_PROMPT,... still have to be
changed to follow the new API for safety though.  I'm sure there are
corner situations out there where if you va_arg() something that wasn't
actually passed, you get a segfault.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost