Re: *PLEASE READ* Re: Two NetBSDs: from Desktop NetBSD needs your help

Andrew Doran wrote:
There have been some completely outlandish predictions made by someone
without authority. Let me clarify:

- There will be NO fork of NetBSD.

Since when did you have a say on that??? In fact, just to prove you wrong, I just made a fork. Just for my personal satisfaction, but there!

- There will be NO mandatory GUI - NetBSD is not Microsoft Windows

Please do not push these two notions further.

Some people don't believe you. I guess that could be called a problem of lack of confidence. :-)

        Johnny