a few ftp.fr.netbsd.org

Hi,
I just upgraded the hardware of {ftp,www,sup,anoncvs,rsync}.fr.netbsd.org
to a athlon64x2 CPU with 4GB RAM and 3 SATA disks behind a icp RAID
controller. The thing is of course running NetBSD/amd64 5.0_RC1 in
SMP mode. The old system was a PIII 1Ghz with 1G ram and a SCSI disk
system that show it's age. anoncvs's speed should improve greatly
(bottleneck was both disks and CPU, and of course more RAM will help).

I think all services are up and running. If you notice something not
working as expected please tell me.