5.0RC1: sysinst newfs fails under Boot Camp

Hello all,

I am attempting to install 5.0 RC1 on an Apple "penryn" MacBook and newfs fails during the disk initialization either because of a "Device busy" error or "...b extends beyond..." (I don't the exact error) This is not unexpected given Apple's "hybrid" partitioning but I believe it should adequately trick NetBSD into thinking it is a "normal" PC MRB disk.

I tried both the default expand-to-space-available slicing and fixed sizes.

Any suggestions? A bug?

Michael