Re: VirtualBox with NetBSD CURRENT/5

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Liam J. Foy wrote:

Hey folks,

Following on from Darrens email:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-i386/2008/12/23/msg001001.html

Has anyone actually managed to yet run NetBSD CURRENT or 5 in
VirtualBox? It hangs in the exact same place for me as it does for
Darren. I can a successfully boot NetBSD 4 without any issues. Any
clever developers shed any light onto this issue? I'm in the middle of
downloading VirtualBox 2.1.2 now to see if it makes difference.

        If it will interest anyone in tracking down a fix for this, I'm
        happy to put $50 "beer money" towards a fix. Anyone else
        interested in contributing?