Re: Build failure in librump

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 11:55:20AM -0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
> Sources updated just minutes ago...
>
> --- dependall-librump ---
> nbmake: nbmake: don't know how to make kobj_machdep.c. Stop
>
> Did something get missed in the recent commits?

No, my fault, my clean tree build was just slower than yours.  Fixed
now.  (I thought I could get away with such a simple change.. I
was wrong, sorry...).

But I also forgot to testbuild with anything else except -g and
now it breaks with type-punning warnings.  I'm looking into it and
will fix soon.