Module unloading still broken on amd64?

With a kernel built from sources updated just a couple hours ago (13:40:07 UTC) I got the following panic:

panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "me->flags & UVM_MAP_QUANTUM" failed: file "/usr/src/sys/uvm/uvm_map.c", line 820
fatal breakpoint trap in supervisor mode
trap type 1 code 0 rip ffffffff80150af5 cs 8 rflags 246 cr2 7f7ffd958d30 cpl 0 rsp ffff80004beef9c0
stopped in pid 0.8 (system) at netbsd:breakpoint+0x5:  leave

The backtrace looks like this (transcribed manually):

This is a totally modular kernel, with NO built-in modules.

This was actually the second crash I had (the first one happened while X was running, so I didn't get the console info). I had logged in on the console and copied a file (approximately 5MB) from an nfs-mounted filesystem to a local file, and logged out. Some time later, I logged back in and tried to cd to a directory on the nfs-mounted fs, and got the panic immediately - before the shell-prompt came back.

The system is totally wedged now, so I can't grab any more debug info from this event. Is there something useful that I can add to my ddd.commandonenter for the next occurrence?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |
|                  |                          | pgoyette at  |