Re: Asking for path to modules (was: How do I keep testing current-amd64 witout so much trouble?)

Making a little bit of progress here...

It seems that once init_main.c:main() calls configure, the kernel_lock is held by something on some CPU other than the one that main() is on. In my case, it always seems that main() is running on CPU 0, and the lock's last held says CPU 3. So calls to printf() hang waiting for the kernel_lock.

As a side note, I tried to 'boot netbsd.test -acd' and disabled CPUs 1 through 3. It didn't seem to work, as I hit the panic again on CPU 3 (and the kernel_lock last heldfield said '1').

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |
|                  |                          | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |