Re: Build failure - font files?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008, Paul Goyette wrote:

Sources updated via CVS about 90 minutes ago... $DESTDIR and $OBJDIR were completely deleted before starting ' release'.

Getting the following errors:

=======  24 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?

Did someone add some fonts to the xorg build and forget to include them in the file manifest?

I haven't yet determined why we're building these new fonts/sizes now, but I've updated a local copy of the manifest file

and will commit it as soon as I make sure I got it right.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | |