Re: Build failure - font files?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008, Paul Goyette wrote:

Sources updated via CVS about 90 minutes ago... $DESTDIR and $OBJDIR were completely deleted before starting ' release'.

Getting the following errors:

=======  24 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?

Did someone add some fonts to the xorg build and forget to include them in the file manifest?

And here I thought it was something screwed up with my local computer.

Hisashi T Fujinaka -