Re: Eee PC 900's touchpad is not recognised as synaptics

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, Joel CARNAT wrote:
Should NetBSD's pms(4) sources be modified to recognise the 900's
touchpad ?

Try the following patch, which works on my Eee PC 1000HA:

Don't forget to add to your kernel config:

It supports standard x/y-axis, 2 buttons, and z-axis emulation using two finger scrolling. I haven't added support for taps-as-clicks yet though, and likely won't as that feature annoys the heck out of me :)