Re: /usr/X11R6 ?

Matthias Scheler wrote:

On 26 Nov 2008, at 19:41, Mandacarú Cascavel wrote: isn't the default for all ports. In the meantime you should be able to work around this problem by creating a file "/etc/rc.conf.d/xdm" with
the following line in it:

Thanks a lot.

Does that mean my little trick works? I couldn't test it actually.

    Kind regards

Yes. Your little trick works fine. The sentence inserted at /etc/rc.conf.d/xdm overrides its similar at /etc/rc.d/xdm.

Best regards
Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger