Re: iwn not working since 4.99.73

Adam Hamsik wrote:

On Nov,Saturday 22 2008, at 11:36 PM, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:

Brett Lymn wrote:
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 08:36:34PM +0100, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:

I just tested v1.25 on 5.0_BETA and it did not work  [1].

Yes, the messages say that you don't have your firmware file in the
correct place.  You do have the firmware installed?  The location has
changed due to the firmware being imported into the official tree
instead of pkgsrc.

Is the firmware imported into tree yet? I can't seem to find it...

I think that they are in src/external.
Yes, seems like it is. How do I automatically compile and install it running build.sh ?

Marcin