Re: HSDPA connexion for the dummies ?

Le Mar 18 novembre 2008 19:08, Joerg Sonnenberger a écrit :
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 05:55:11PM +0100, Joel Carnat wrote:
>> Find syslog output attached (messages.txt).
>
> I don't mean the syslog output. I mean the output pppd sends to stderr.

Well, I thought you did :)
The only thing is that I can't get more information from pppd.

What appears in the console while pppd starts and stops is exactly what
appears in syslog messages.

I've tried "debug", "nodetach", "updetach" in both command line and
options file but I still get tiny informations. I've added a daemon.debug
catch in syslog.conf but it just doubles the previously attached
information.

Got to find some time to try it on some netbsd-4 installation.
Just to check I didn't screw my current netbsd-5 one :(