Re: HSDPA connexion for the dummies ?

>> This is Bouygues Telecom (French operator).
>
> Ah, you might need to add authentication. Some googling revealed that
> guest/guest might be needed. e.g. drop the noauth, add "user guest" and
> a corresponding chap secret file.

Well, this "official" windows tools don't set user/passwd.
Neither did I had to configure it using Mac OS X and the EeePC 3G tools.
I tryed those first to be sure to get the correct configuration before
struggling with ppp :)

I've just tried setting user/passwd according to what google propose but
it doesn't work better.

I issued the "at+csq" and got "+CSQ: 13,99".
Is this a good signal strenght ?

Regards,
     Jo