Re: my build issues

> Seriously: I don't know where it comes from, I couldn't spot anything in
> build.sh that creates it and it is not in etc/mtree/NetBSD.dist either.
> That doesn't mean a lot though.

See /usr/src/share/mk/bsd.obj.mk

I have three PRs regarding this.

BSDOBJDIR not checked for until after nbmake is built
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=39390

build.sh changes location of DESTDIR
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=39618

build.sh looks for nbmake in wrong place and rebuilds after was just built
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=39619

The obj directory stuff is way complex. And different parts of the build
honor different techniques for figuring it out.