Re: my build issues

> Seriously: I don't know where it comes from, I couldn't spot anything in
> that creates it and it is not in etc/mtree/NetBSD.dist either.
> That doesn't mean a lot though.

See /usr/src/share/mk/

I have three PRs regarding this.

BSDOBJDIR not checked for until after nbmake is built changes location of DESTDIR looks for nbmake in wrong place and rebuilds after was just built

The obj directory stuff is way complex. And different parts of the build
honor different techniques for figuring it out.