Re: X.org (AGP) related panic

"Blair Sadewitz" <blair.sadewitz%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> I am confused:  which one are you using?

The problem occurs in both configurations.

To prove that "-mtune=prescott" changes nothing, I've built kernel
with makeoptions taken from GENERIC:

makeoptions     CPUFLAGS="-march=i486 -mtune=pentiumpro"

The problem persists.

Sometimes I succeded starting X server, yet the keyboard doesn't
work there still.

> Please try building a GENERIC kernel to see if this recurs.

Alright. Will report results a bit later.

> Oh, and another thing:  how much RAM does your machine have?

Not much, 512 MB:

total memory = 502 MB
avail memory = 487 MB

--