Re: SIGIO, xemacs random crashes on SMP system

On Thursday, at 10:07, Mindaugas Rasiukevicius wrote:
| Can you please create a PR (unless such already exists) with a description
| of problem? Also, if you find out it is related with SIGIO handler, maybe you
| have a code snippet which reproduces the problem?

Done: port-i386/39521
It put it in port-i386 because I feel like it's an i386/kernel issue, but I'm
really not sure about the best category :)

I was not able to reproduce a similar problem in a simple code that handles
SIGIO yet. I'm still working on it.