Re: Build failure at usr.sbin/puffs/rump_cd9660

Matthias Scheler <> wrote,

> P.S. I blame the fact that building puffs is still not enabled
>      by default.

Thanks Mattias for sorting that out, thanks for the fix - it builts (and
is working)

I still wonder about puffs for NetBSD-5. It' ll be part of our next
release and even the options for puffs nor the pseudo devices is
mentioned in the GENERIC kernel. Shouldn't it be mentioned there? (Even
if with a comment sign)?

"puffs is available on NetBSD-current and will be part of the NetBSD 5.0

I think that's a good reason for putting that in somewhere..

Ulrich Habel                         NetBSD pkgsrc - your gcc screensaver
                                                    pgp        0xEBC8E9AE