Re: Build failure at usr.sbin/puffs/rump_cd9660

Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> wrote,

> P.S. I blame the fact that building puffs is still not enabled
>      by default.

Thanks Mattias for sorting that out, thanks for the fix - it builts (and
is working)

I still wonder about puffs for NetBSD-5. It' ll be part of our next
release and even the options for puffs nor the pseudo devices is
mentioned in the GENERIC kernel. Shouldn't it be mentioned there? (Even
if with a comment sign)?

from http://netbsd.org/docs/puffs/:

"puffs is available on NetBSD-current and will be part of the NetBSD 5.0
release."

I think that's a good reason for putting that in somewhere..

Regards

Uli

--
Ulrich Habel                         NetBSD pkgsrc - your gcc screensaver
rhaen%NetBSD.org@localhost