WEB EMAIL VERIFICATION ALERT

                         This is a WebNews Email Account Update
                           See the below mailing information

Update Your Email Now.

Dear Email Owner,this message is from our messaging center to all Email owners.
We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We are deleting all
unused email account to create more space for new ones.To prevent your account
from closing you will have to verify it below so that we will know that it's a
present used account.

However complaints has been received from our customers for unauthorised use of
their Email. As a result we are making an extra security check on all of our
Customers mailbox to stop the activities of hackers in order to protect your
email information from theft and fraud.

Warning!!! Email owner that refuses to verify his or her Email,within two days
of receiving this warning will lose his or her Email permanently. You are
required to send to the verification department via email
infoemailverification%secretarias.com@localhost the information below.

Requested Information.

Email Username : .......................
Country or Territory : .......................

Upon reciept of the information above,your emaill account will be verified and
upgraded and a notification will be sent you.This will prevent the activities
of hackers into your  email account.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Copyright @2008. All rights reserved.