Re: ALTqd vs PF/ALTQ

        Hello.  You must run both pf and altqd at the same time.  The pf(4)
must be loaded as an lkm.  You cannot use /etc/pf.conf to control altqd,
but you can write an altqd.conf file to set up your altq environment.  So,
yes, they're not integrated with each other, but they do work independently
in 4.0 just fine.
-Brian