NetBSD/amd64 boot fails inside VMware ESXi

Hi,

I'm trying to install NetBSD/amd64 4.99.72 inside VMware ESXi but as soon as the kernel starts to load after showing boot.cfg, the virtual machine reboots. No error or anything on the console. I've tried with and without ACPI but no luck :-(

I successfully installed and tested Ubuntu 8.04.1 amd64 so 64-bits should be fine. I was also able to install NetBSD/i386 4.99.72 but I want to have the 64-bit version of NetBSD so I can test some pkgsrc packages using virtual machine before upgrading these packages on real production server.

Any ideas how to make NetBSD/amd64 work with VMware ESXi?

Martti