Re: veriexecctl(8) segfaults when no argument is given

2008/9/2 Brett Lymn <blymn%baesystems.com.au@localhost>:
> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 11:43:30PM +0300, Stathis Kamperis wrote:
[...]
>> * I've come up with some locking issues. Veriexecctl goes into tstile
>> state and renders the whole system unusable, ie all processes
>> gradually become unresponsive and go into tstile state as well. It's
>> 100% reproducible for me (only) under X environment: run an xterm and
>> type 'veriexecctl load' a dozen consecutive times until it hangs. I'll
>> come back with a useful trace.
>>

> Interesting.  I would like to see the traces from this.  Can you try
> running a kernel with LOCKDEBUG to get some information about the
> locking?  It sounds like processes are piling up on a held lock.
>
> --
[...]

Hi Brett and congratulations for the innovative work you've done along
with the much missed Elad.

I've built a kernel with LOCKDEBUG enabled and here is the panic along
with the backtrace.
http://stathisk.ath.cx/028se1.jpg

(Note that without LOCKDEBUG I was able to start X and I had to run
veriexecctl in order to reproduce the problem.)

Best regards,
Stathis Kamperis