Re: init.root fstabs' examples

Well, i have /wd0a partition and i dont need partitions for usr, home, tmp and var under wd0a. In contrary, once init.root switches to wd0e (/newroot) partition, i would like to mount wd0f, wd0g, wd0h as var, usr and home. That's basic idea.

So you advise:

Base /etc/fstab:
---------------------------
/dev/wd0a    /