Re: Build Failure - no html manual files

Not that I know of, but previously, I hadn't deleted my obj directory
before a build, and since the last time I did, I've done a number of
successful builds on 4.99.72.

What argument in /etc/mk.conf would affect this, and I'll check for it.

I build with './build.sh -a i386 -m i386 -O /usr/obj -T /usr/tools
release iso-image', I think (I may have case mixed up on one or two, but
if memory serves...).

David

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 02:22:50PM -0500, David Dudley wrote:
  | Trying to build current just CVS'd about an hour ago.
  |
  | Deleted my old obj directory, and starting a new build fails with an
  | error message saying that 7394 files are missing.
  |
  | All the man/html files are missing, in html1,2,3,4,5,8,9,... get the
  | picture?
  |
  | What gives?

Have you changed any MK variables, either in /etc/mk.conf or
as arguments to build.sh?