Re: Updating system from sources

> >> No, this is the first time.
> > So far, I got success with this:
> > ../build.sh -O ../obj -T /usr/src/tooldir.NetBSD-4.0-i386 -U install=/
> > It would be nice to have this tools directory change documented somewhere.
> >

> What change?

As stated in the NetBSD Guide, granted I may be reading an outdated version. I
got it from the netbsd site about a month ago:
32.1.3 Installing the Kernel and userland
$ cd /usr/src
$ su
# ./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -U install=/
Notice how the tools folder is not the correct folder? I experienced a similar
problem when trying to compile the kernel. Thnx.