Re: HEAD amd64 kernel no boot

"Jeremy C. Reed" writes:
- I built today's amd64 GENERIC and it hung during boot at:
-  uhub5 at usb5 vendor 0x1002 EHCI ...

I've been seeing that on currents through out june and july on
the same system (Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422.)

I've tried disabling ehci, ohci, and uhci.. I haven't tried
disabling usb..

(of course disabling usb makes the external USB wireless adapter

What can we try to gather more info?

Eric Schnoebelen
    Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active.
                                -Leonardo da Vinci