Re: iwn0 driver: status

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 08:54:31PM +0200, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:

> Seems like your patch did the trick, I can check out source/pkgsrc trees
> without any problem. Thanks!

Since the changes have seem to have made the interface work for
people, I have committed the changes.  I still see problems with WPA
negotiation but it seems like I am one of the few people silly enough
to use that, I will see if I can make WPA work reliably all the time -
at the moment it is a bit hit and miss.

--
Brett Lymn
"Warning: