Re: Panic on reboot in very -current XEN3_DOM0 (both amd64 and i386)

Hi David,

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 05:22:56 am David Holland wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 11:15:52AM +1000, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
>  > From memory there was another problem where I think using a debug
>  > or lockdebug kernel broke mfs. Due to this problem, a few of us are
>  > avoiding mfs use.
>
> Is there a PR on this?

Yes I believe so. Manuel was the person who made me aware of this and I
believe provided me with a pr link at the time, though I can't be 100%.

Searching around, I can't see one. There is one mfs related pr (38291) but it
appears to have been resolved and doesn't relate directly. Maybe it's worth
submitting another? The conditions may have changed.

Sarton