Re: -current postfix breakage? (on sparc64)

Erik Fair wrote:
> Wietse Venema would be horrified to see postfix described as "bloatware"
- that's one of the things he tried hard to optimize, particularly in contrast to sendmail. I'd bet quite a bit that there's something else going on here which is causing postfix to ask for 0xb6891000000 bytes of RAM.

Erik wins the prize; incorrect types passed to the sockopt code were the culprit. Thanks to Christos for fixing it before my coffee has sunk in :)

--rafal