Re: Situation of KDE4

On Monday 07 July 2008 11:39:36 you wrote:
> Is there any good news for KDE4 compatibility? I see in wip packages,
> but wonder whether it is almost/fully compatible and/or will be moved to
> pkgsrc soon.

Depends what you mean by compatibility.  The kde4 packages build and run
on -current (on i386 and amd64 at least).  They mostly run on NetBSD4
(there is an issue with atexit).   The kde4 and kde3 packages will not
coexist on the same machine.  The wip packages wont be moved to pkgsrc
until at least 4.1.

cheers
mark