amd64 system powering down

Each time I have tried to build openoffice2 on a NetBSD/amd64 4.99.67
system it has powered down. No logs.

I guess it overheated but don't know (need to watch in real time maybe).

It is a Compaq Presario V2658US (V2000) notebook with AMD Turion 64 Mobile
Processor.

My dmesg is at
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-amd64/2008/06/28/msg000339.html

Anything I should look at or check?

The system ran fine before moving to NetBSD a few days ago.

(I have been testing a sdhc/sdmmc kernel, but I think that is unrelated as
it also crashed once without that custom kernel.)