xorg removal

Hello,

I finally got around to remove the xorg subdirectory from the xsrc tree.
I did not CVS delete it, I actually removed it so that it does not take
up useless space and waste time in checkouts. You should delete it manually
too. We had decided to remove this a long time ago because this version
is stale, it never worked, and nobody is maintaining it. The recent security
advisories is the reason I did this now rather than later.

christos