Re: Xorg and X11 forwarding via ssh

I did try ssh -Y, but it doesn't help. I'm sure my xauth path is correct.

*******
collinsia: {5} xauth list
[fe80:1::20b:dbff:fe1d:a25e]:0  MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1
b7552432c459263095f62c23fc1f1268
collinsia.nmsu.edu:0  MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1  b7552432c459263095f62c23fc1f1268
collinsia.nmsu.edu/unix:0  MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1
b7552432c459263095f62c23fc1f1268
*****

********
collinsia: {6} ssh -Y senecio xterm