Re: -current's ACPI poweroff still does not work on ASUS A7M266-D

    >> After many month of (hopeful) waiting and all these ACPI
    >> changes my good old ASUS A7M266-D still no longer powers off
    >> ('shutdown -p now').

    Joerg> Can you try boot -c and "disable ioapic" and see if it will
    Joerg> powerdown?

Does not help, same hang.

I don't know if it helps: I've commented out the call of _PTS methods:

  Status = AcpiEvaluateObject (NULL, METHOD_NAME__PTS, &ArgList, NULL);

in src/sys/dist/acpica/hwsleep.c:AcpiEnterSleepStatePrep(). Now the
machine powers off, but wake-up-on-lan does not work anymore.

Anything else I can try?

Markus.