Re: today's (2008/04/30, 4.99.62) kernel fails to attach cpu1 on ASUSTeK PCSHSR-A

On 2-May-08, at 11:50 AM, Andrew Doran wrote:

Are you sure you're building with the latest sources?
sys/arch/x86/x86/bus_space.c 1.19.

I don't see how it could occur with that..

I am now, and indeed today's kernel builds and boots fine. I must have caught some commits in the middle with my rsync.

Thanks!

--
                                        Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc.
                                        <woods%planix.ca@localhost>