Re: build problem with acorn32 kernel

On Apr 29, 2008, at 9:09 AM, Rafal Boni wrote:
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 05:31:00PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
Compiling an acorn32 kernel with latest sources fails:

hpcarm also was busted, and even after fixing the compilation issues is
suffering some other fallout from the merge of Matt's arm-v6 branch; I
am going to look at the hpcarm stuff in the next few days... I will try
and take a peek at acorn32 if I have a few minutes.

I already fixed acorn32. :)