Todays build fails because of hdtoa.c

Hi there,

a fresh build of today sources fails with a strange message:

/usr/src/lib/libc/gdtoa/hdtoa.c(268): warning: conversion of 'long double' to 'long' is out of range [119]
*** [hdtoa.ln] Error code 1

during the lint phase of libc compilation.

I have looked at the code, but saw nothing wrong a priori. The line is a self multiplication of a long double by a long double constant, so I wonder where does this error comes from.

Any guess?
Thanks
Vincent