Re: Heads up

Andrew,

Sorry about all the breakage over the last 2 years. I believe that the end
product of those changes will be worth it.

At this point of time where multiprocessors (n-core) are becoming the rule instead of the exception, your work is and will be unvaluable to keep NetBSD in phase with hardware evolution. I hope it will be recognized as a milestone and a solid ground on which you (?) and other people will carry on working.

Thanks for all you did.

V.