Re: Heads up

Andrew Doran wrote:

I changed a lot of the socket code and process locking stuff in the kernel
today. While I have tested many areas, as always it's possible that there
are bugs lurking.

On a positive note, I'm finished making gut-wrenching changes for SMP and
it's likely to be bugfixes and new features in isolation from me going
forward, so hopefully I won't have to send any more of these e-mails. :-)
Sorry about all the breakage over the last 2 years. I believe that the end
product of those changes will be worth it.

Hey, nobody is perfect, and nobody expect you to be perfect. We are all
in the same boat: We improve NetBSD further and further. Bugs check in
and check out, bug fixes check in and check out. That's normal.
Thanks a lot for the hard work and appreciate another long coorperation
with you.