NetBSD-current under Hyper-V

Hi,

In case anyone cares, I got recent NetBSD running OK under Microsoft
Hyper-V. I had to add legacy network adapter, which is just a Tulip;
unfortunately when I boot an ACPI-enabled kernel, it does not work -
the error message is seen at the end of the attached dmesg file -

tlp0: filter setup and transmit timeout

repeated ad inf. and no connection. If I boot -c and disable acpi, it
works fine - another dmesg attached. Finally, I've attached the
acpidump output as well.

X (XFree86 as in the standard distribution) starts, but the screen is
garbled, as if the monitor hasn't synced; I will have a look tomorrow
at this.

Cheers,

/dev/random says:
        People say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.
Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014