Random network lossage on nfe(4)

Hi all,

I updated from 4.0 to -current (snapshot of April 12th) and now I get
random network corruption on my nfe(4) NIC.  Sometimes the corruptions
happen very soon (when doing operations like 'svn update', which causes
a lot of traffic), and sometimes it happens after several hours, mostly
when the network traffic is not so high.

This used to work fine in 4.0, so I wonder if something changed recently
in this driver?  Or do the changes in the scheduler have some kind of
influence on this driver?

Peter Bex
                                                        -- Donald Knuth