Re: -current dmesg changes: aprintification adding spaces; findrooterror

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Also, after finding my raid devices, I get a new error message:
> +findroot: unable to read block 102398311
> The boot completes successfully though.
> What does that message mean?

are there any other disk devices present? I get something like that if I
have a CF card inserted at boot, and the block number printed is the
offset of my root device wd0a.

I have supposed that it is looking for the root block on each drive but is
unable to read that block on the CF card because it doesn't exist.

iain