Re: cbb regression

Hi everybody,

problem solved: my cardbus slot (ToPIC100) is in D3 power state after
powerup. Driver need to change his status to D0 (like before power
management branch from Jared) before chipinit(); and all works fine

But I don't know what is the good way to do this. With new power
management function, what do I need to do ? Can we already use pci
register for changing power state ?

I think some people have same problem (like

Thank you in advance for your help.

Greetings from Paris,