cbb regression

I didn't update my NetBSD-current for a while. But with current version
(ok, almost: 4.99.55) my cardbus slot is broken. Worked perfectly until
4.99.27.

dmesg is:

cbb0: bad Vcc request. sock_ctrl 0xffffff88, sock_status 0xffffffff
cbb0: disabling socket
new status 0xffffffff
cbb0: cacheline 0x0 lattimer 0x40
cbb0: bhlc 0x24000
cbb0: interrupting at irq 7
cardslot0 at cbb0 slot 0 flags 0
cardbus0 at cardslot0: bus 1

But slot seems disable (inserting a card doesn't print anything).

I have tried all kernel options (PCI_*_FIXUP) and RBUS_MIN_START
options with different address (as cardbus(4) says). But nothing works.

Any Idea ? How can I help for debugging this ?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
jym